Saturday, May 7, 2011

Playing the waiting game.

Hello Everyone,

What a gorgeous day we are having here in Santa Clarita, California!  It's in the 70's, sunshine with beautiful blue skies.
Now I am playing the waiting game.  I am happy to have such great success with my jewelry, but now I am in a stall pattern.  Waiting for the returns to show up on my customers credit cards which takes 5 to 7 business days. Once they are posted I can then go ahead and rerun their cards through my new merchant account which will post in my checking in 2 to 4 business days.  Hopefully by the beginning of the week I can rerun their cards.  I will accept any and all prayers;)
Ask anyone in my family who is the most impatient person.  They will say Kathleen and my dad.  I love the saying on my friend Nancie's fridge that says: God please give me patience....but I want it right now.  That's me in a nutshell.LOL
I hope this finds everyone well.

XOXO

Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment