Friday, May 6, 2011

My continued jewelry journey.

Hello Everyone,

Ok, so I am having a bit of a merchant account problem.  Come to find out just after charging all of my customers credit cards, I get audited.  Yes audited.  Apparently when you run a credit card over the allotted daily amount, the merchant people don't like that.  It has now been almost 2 weeks and I still don't have any money in my checking account.  I ended up changing to a more expensive well known merchant account and will hopefully have everything back to where it should be.  I am excited about this!  What a learning experience this has been.  I am glad it happened at the beginning of my new jewelry making career.  I guess you just have to work out all the bugs before everything comes together.
I can't wait to see how things progress with www.crushcrushcouture.com.  I am super excited!

I hope this finds everyone well.

XOXO

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment