Monday, October 18, 2010

Working with Html....hmmm

Hello

I have been playing around with my new blog using Html for the first time.  It's not so bad once you walk away form it a few times.LOL  I was having some problems and was sure I had it copied and pasted right the first time from the tutorial page.  Guess again!  So I just walked away for a few hours and came back to find out the Html gremlins had copied it in the wrong place (wasn't me).

Anyway, I am tired now and I will continue to slowly but sure get my blog up and running properly.

For all of my friends out there a bit afraid of doing their own blog, don't be.  Give it a try, it's not so bad.

Goodnight all,

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news!! I'm always so happy when people push through the difficult issues ~ there's nothing better than that feeling of... "oh wow, I did it myself!" ;D
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete